Wednesday, July 22, 2015

80 Famous Lies of Obama

  1. "My position hasn’t changed" on not using executive authority to address immigration issues
  2. Says his comment about extremists being a JV team "wasn’t specifically referring to" Islamic State.
  3. "Most young Americans right now, they’re not covered" by health insurance.
  4. The "most realistic estimates" for jobs created by Keystone XL are "maybe 2,000 jobs during the construction of the pipeline." [Not what administration reports said.]
  5. "Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration.
  6. If the Supreme Court throws out the federal health care law, it "would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."
  7. Obama claims to be a Constitutional law professor. [He was a "senior lecturer" not professor.]
  8. "30 million Americans, including a lot of people in Florida, are going to be able to get healthcare next year because of that law." [At last count, only 5 million newly covered nationwide.]
  9. Under President Barack Obama, the United States has "doubled our exports."
  10. "I didn't raise taxes once!"
  11. "The vast majority of the money I got [for campaign] was from small donors all across the country.''  [Nope, mostly big, rich donors.]
  12. Insurers delayed an Illinois man's treatment, "and he died because of it." 
  13. Health reform will "give every American the same opportunity" to buy health insurance the way members of Congress do.
  14. "I have not said that I was a single-payer supporter."
  15. "We import more oil today than ever before."
  16. "In eighth grade math, we’ve fallen to ninth place.  
  17. "Oil companies ...currently have 68-million acres that they're not using."
  18. “If you like your health plan, you can keep it, Period!”
  19. “If you like yourdoctor you can keep him, Period!”
  20. "The ACA will save a family $2500.00 a year"
  21. “I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”
  22. “Obamacare will cost less than your monthly cell phone bill”
  23. “This health care package will pay for itself”
  24. “The health care bill will not raise the deficit by one dime”
  25. "We should not mandate the purchase of health care"
  26. “This law will save the average family $2,500 a year”
  27. “Planned Parenthood provides mammograms”
  28. “Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions”
  29. “ObamaCare is not a new tax”
  30. “Annual checkups, screenings, and vaccines are now free” (once your deductible is met)” [nope]
  31. “Doctors choose amputation because they get better compensation”
  32. “Greedy Doctors taking out tonsils for more money” [WTF?]
  33. “Illegal immigrants will not be eligible for Obamacare” 
  34. "Mitt Romney raised nursing home fees eight times
  35. "I won't rest until everyone that wants a job, has one"
  36. “I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”
  37. “I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”
  38. “I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”
  39. “I will remove earmarks before I sign any bill.”
  40. “I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”
  41. “I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
  42. "I'll close GITMO in my first year."
  43. "I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
  44. "I believe marriage is between one man and one woman."
  45. "I won't seek re-election unless unemployment falls below 5%."
  46. "I'll unite the people of this great country."
  47. “This is the most transparent administration in history”
  48. “I will not sign any non-emergency bill without giving the American public 5 days to review it”
  49. “I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage”
  50. “The NSA is not abusing its power”
  51. “The IRS is not targeting anyone”
  52. "There's not a smidgen of corruption at the IRS"
  53. “The War on Terror is over”
  54. “Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations”
  55. “I said Benghazi was a terrorist attack from the beginning”
  56. “We only changed one word in the Benghazi talking points”
  57. “First of all, I didn’t set a red line”
  58. “The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance court is transparent”
  59. “I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration”
  60. “I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever”
  61. “Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete” [DHS says it’s 5% completed]
  62. “I will save the average family $8,000 a year in gas”
  63. “We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil” [oh really? Tell that to PA, TX, ND, see here]
  64. “The recovery act will save or create jobs” [Later claimed it saved 1.5 million jobs. Cost: $400,000 per job.]
  65. “No earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus” [No shovel-ready jobs either.]
  66. “Unemployment rate will be 8.5% without stimulus” [yeah, but at what cost?]
  67. “I will walk that picket line with you, if workers are denied the right to bargain”
  68. “We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system”
  69. “My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years”  [Instead, he's responsible for $8 Trillion in debt-- up 80%.]
  70. “You didn’t build that”
  71. “Virtually every Senate Republican voted against the tax cut last week”
  72. “Every idea that we’ve put forward are ones that traditionally have been supported by Democrats and Republicans alike”
  73. “The GOP is responsible for my Jobs Bill Not Passing” (Dem’s rejected the bill)
  74. “You have 80 percent of the American people who support a balanced approach that include revenue increases and spending cuts”
  75. “The jobs bill is paid for”
  76. “Then you’ve got Republicans which want dirtier air, dirtier water, less people with health insurance”
  77. “The rich are not paying their fair share”
  78. “Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children””
  79. “I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States”
  80. “I pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your message or comments. Thanks in advance.