Tuesday, November 18, 2014

All You Need to Know About Democrats and Jon Gruber in 2 Minutes

Watch your lying sacks of shit (Democratic) politicians caught red-handed in lie after lie after lie.  (Hat tip to Zero Hedge)

They do have contempt for you, they will lie to your face, they think you are stupid, they are hell-bent on imposing harmful and costly redistribution programs (ObamaCare).   I hate to be partisan here, but I've never heard Mitch McConnell lie to my face.   I've never caught John Boehner lying to my face either.  

The President should be particularly repentant since Jon Gruber visited the White House 19 times and sat in the Oval Office for 4 hours at least one time.   But you never get any responsibility, never get accountability, never get an apology, never admit that wrong things are done from this President.  He's a disgrace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your message or comments. Thanks in advance.