Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Armstrong: Russia Already Preparing for NATO Invasion

Remember, No One In The West Wants Peace. All Of The Western "Leaders" Have Drunk The Poisoned and Psychedelic Kool-Aid

From Martin Armstrong at Armstrong Economics:

“The West has decided to turn this into an all-out war to completely destroy Russia once and for all.

Moscow has been put on high alert and air defenses are being put up in every sector of the city. The hardliners are being heard and Putin has little choice at this point. It has become absolutely obvious that even Germany now is sending tanks into Ukraine and they will be used to invade Russia. It appears that NATO “advisors” will be most likely driving these tanks.

I had hoped things would not unravel as quickly as they have. I warned that January was a major target in time coming up in our arrays. We also then have major targets in April/May and Panic Cycles in June. Even gold is moving higher which has NOTHING to do with inflation or the Fed. Gold rises during times of uncertainty with governments and war. Our computer has pinpointed the timing pretty well.

Even the prime minister of Finland has drunk the cool aid of war [another silly woman in power]. Our world leaders are willing to throw everything society has accomplished into the rubbish all for this quest to destroy Russia, then China, and create this one-world dream of Soros and Schwab.

Understand that when war unfolds, they will impose capital controls in Europe ASAP. We even see Russian capital moving into Turkey buying real estate there in particular. Meanwhile, South Africa is aligning itself with Russia.”

My Own Internal Inertia and Struggle To Prepare For The Real Risk of Calamity 
 
Western “powers” are eager to send tanks into Ukraine. Once Biden foolishly sends Bradley tanks, Germany will send in it’s Leopard tanks. I’m afraid that this will confirm to Russia that a clash is coming.

The West can’t help themselves. We only have fools and dementia patients in charge. But this really describes America too. Easy times have made our population and leaders incredibly foolish and stupid. Weak Men Create Hard Times. The cycle must include a period of hard times to re-create sane and sound populations and leaders. It’s going to happen.

It seems very likely that Russia will be pushed into a corner and they will likely be forced to nuke the west to try to shake them out of their madness. Maybe one nuke in Kyiv will be enough to shock The West into some sort of sanity. But with Biden/Democrat idiots and European fools at the helm, there is literally no sanity and no intelligence. They are ALL braindead idiots and arrogant fools.

Russia will be forced to destroy the West BECAUSE THE WEST IS TRYING TO DESTROY THEM. And for what??  And sides have already aligned for World War as I've written. The entire Northern Hemisphere could easily erupt in war. This could escalate fast.

Remember, Russia has amazing doomsday hypersonic weapons and monster submarines armed to the teeth with these nukes. The West has NO ANSWER for the hypersonic weapons.

Personally, I need to shake myself out of my laziness and plan for a long trip out of this country starting within weeks. Fortunately, I can just pull down the blinds at my condo and lock it up. Then, all I need to do is purchase an air fare and book an AirBnB.

I have been saying that the US may be uninhabitable and univestible (without really believing it). The same for Europe and the UK. I feel like I should put money outside the US so I can at least use an ATM card in case the US loses power. I have accounts in Singapore (with almost no money there) but I could wire money there. Alternatively I may want to start my trip outside of the US in Panama, I could open a bank account there and wire some money there. It would also be possible to buy gold and deposit it there. At least that gold won’t be made radioactive! It makes me nervous just thinking about all this. Could I possibly trust those banks and depositories in Panama? Singapore may be the better bet.

I’m looking for access to ATM cash in times of WORLD WAR. As I mentioned, I'm not sure that power and the internet will be functioning in America.

War is coming and it could be the biggest disaster in our lifetimes and maybe history.  As I'm writing these words, I am fighting internally, as part of me doesn't believe my own words, but another part of me can see that the worst case scenario is unfolding and is urging me to act soon. Nobody wants to face what I can envision— including myself.

Hopefully I’m wrong, but what if?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your message or comments. Thanks in advance.