Monday, December 18, 2023

Essential Gulfcoastcommentary Index for 2023

Link to the post at Substack HERE.

Google deleted this index post version due to my "violation" of "hate speech" rules. It's funny as it's just a list of blog titles and a further explanation that Google has 100% shadow banned searches for ANY posts at Gulfcoastcommentary at Blogger (here). They didn't ban any of the specific articles listed! I think it's a automated bot?  

How do I know that I'm banned at Google search?  Because I have to use a search engine to find my own blog posts! Duck Duck Go works well with the guidelines of putting parentheses around "gulfcoastcommentary" being the first rule to improve search results (explained in the Index post).

Fortunately I have Substack and ALL 1396 posts I have made since year 2012. I feel the free-speech site at Substack is much safer.  I don't see any reason to delete this blog, but Google might delete it entirely one day. You just can't predict these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your message or comments. Thanks in advance.