Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Perspective on 1400 Years Of Violent, Supremacist Muslim History

A very brief but worthwhile summary of Islamic history that puts into perspective what is happening in the world today and why Muslims are fighting, murdering and creating problems wherever they are found in significant numbers; from the Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar, China, India, the entire Middle East and much of Africa.

I have also written of the Arab Muslim problem in the former British Mandate for Palestine territory and how Muslims have been attacking Jews in that region for hundreds of years. That changed after WWII and the creation of Israel.  Also see my Are Muslims Bad People?

I'll embed the YouTube video below, but it often doesn't display in my browsers so, here is the link:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your message or comments. Thanks in advance.