Friday, October 7, 2022

Kanye West Tells His Side of the Story of "White Lives Matter" Shirts

In a great article and interview with Kanye West, Tucker Carlson has a beautiful conversation.  Kanye says that his scheduled concert SoFi Stadium on Nov 4th was cancelled because he and Candace Owen wore "White Lives Matter" shirts during an event in Paris. This "radical" and "subversive" behavior bought down an entire (fake) world of scorn and condemnation on their heads.  

I'm so happy that Candace and Kanye are friends.
These are the times that we live in. It really is revolutionary to speak the plain truth in a world of lies and in the Empire of Lies (The US, EU, Nato).

"Oh, Kanye's crazy, they cried."  But listen to the video below of someone who is obviously in a very sane and solid place.  In fact, I've never heard him more sane and sound. That makes me very, very happy.  You see, I'm really pulling for Kanye.  I really am.  I wish nothing but happiness for him and his family.

An amazing video interview with Kanye West and Tucker Carlson is well worth watching:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your message or comments. Thanks in advance.