Thursday, November 16, 2023

Why Are So Many Young People Dying Of "Unknown Causes" In 2023?

The following email conversation shows how resistant brain-washed people can be. I met a beautiful and intelligent Austrailian women here in Pokhara, Nepal and we had great conversations. I sent her a few of my post links talking about the Scamdemic and she was wondering why, since Australia did such a great job during Covid. Here’s the email trail:

Forwarding an Emerald Robinson post to my Australian friend:
Emerald Robinson’s The Right Way

Why Are So Many Young People Dying Of "Unknown Causes" In 2023?
Read more

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023, 4:05 am Doug, <gulfcoastcommentary@gmail.com> wrote:

More "died suddenly" and excess deaths in the highly vaxxed countries. It's an epidemic, as I've read a thousand posts/articles like this from writers like Emerald. 

You only see these reports from journalists on Substack or from truly conservative news outlets (that reach me and fellow conservatives.) This is because of mass censorship from the larger media corporations. 

There is, in fact, a huge cover-up going on.  Sure, some might have non-vax causes of deaths, but excess deaths for young kids, young adults and ALL adults is much higher than normal--and only in countries that are highly vaxxed with the MRNA type vaxx.

Doug

Forwarded Message From: Emerald Robinson’s The Right Way <emeralddb3@substack.com>
>> Date: Wed, Nov 15, 2023, 11:01 PM
>> Subject: Why Are So Many Young People Dying Of "Unknown Causes" In 2023?
>> To: <gulfcoastcommentary@gmail.com>
>>
Performing autopsies is now a really unpopular thing to do. Or speculating on the vaccine status of the deceased.
>> Emerald Robinson
>> Nov 15

My friends response;

On Thu, Nov 16, 2023, 7:47 AM Carmen Armxxxxxx <madoladxxxy@gmail.com> wrote:

Douglas, thank you for the article, very sad. 

Im trying to understand why you constantly seek out these articles. I think they agitated you.  I was interested in a statement you made about not coming to Australia because the government shut down during Covid and the treatment of Djokovic.

Yet Australia was one of the countries that had the shortest shut downs and number of deaths and hospitalisation.

Nepal on the other hand, the government shut down was for 2 years, yet your here.  What is different?

Just saying.

My reply that I decided not to send, as it wouldn’t do any good:

Doug here: I don’t seek them out. The articles come to me. I follow a number of people on free-speech Substack where people are allowed to tell the truth. It's one of the few internet sites that is not censored.

It's OK if you don't know about it and how the foremost virologists in the world and other scientists and journalists THAT HAD to migrate there to publish. They migrated there because of widespread and totalitarian speech suppression especially in Australia, the EU and the US. 

So, yeah I constantly receive Substack articles about myocarditis in very young people and their, and many other untimely deaths, that continue to this day.  It's possible that it's normal, but I highly doubt it. It’s not normal. Period.

Its funny, I spent a few hours today with an Australian teacher who understood and agreed with all of my "conspiracy theories" including the Covid scamdemic and totalitarian response by your government. Btw, Djokovich already had a case of Covid many months prior to his tournament in Australia, therefore he had natural immunity.

I tell my friends in the US that you have to be a conspiracy theorist if you’re paying attention. Common sense and intuition will likely get you to a correct answer or understanding. Nearly all “conspiracy theories” are coming true.

What's not conspiracy is the Davos crowd and the WEF (Klaus Schwab) plan to control the world; including depopulation, central bank digital currencies run by governments, and build-back better (after everything is destroyed). Covid was Step 1 in a meglomaniac’s dream of Communism where you “own nothing and be happy???” Nope, sorry asshole and insane academics.

I'm surprised that you haven't seen news headlines of professional football players (and other athletes) collapsing and also dying on football pitches all over the world. It's got to be in the 1000s by now. Life insurance companies are today sounding the alarm about continued and excessive payouts (since the vaccines).  I know this because I follow financial news. It CONTINUES even as Covid cases subside.

Many citizen journalists and other people continue to aggregate links to articles covering those who "died suddenly" (usually young people, some not so young) and it's a very long list. It's unscientific in a way, as autopsies are rarely done. I wonder why? 

I don’t actually know. Yes, I could be wrong.

But I believe that what's really happened is truly the stuff worthy of Nuremberg-like trials for:

  • all the US and International actors that developed the Covid virus itself, THE DEATHS OF COURSE,

  • those who developed the untested, janky mRNA "genetic therapy,"

  • those who pushed expensive and dangerous remdesivir and the government and government agencies who basically banned or outlawed inexpensive Ivermectin /zinc/vitamin D cocktail that worked well in India and Africa for basically pennies.

Governments around the world made massive mistakes because governments and fake news coverage was intentionally misleading and was intended to create panic in populations to push people into the arms of governments: who went into full totalitarian mode, made huge mistakes and who are, I believe, continuing to cause additional/unnecessary deaths above and beyond Covid deaths. 

So, yeah, I'm annoyed that everyone responsible for these addditional deaths got away with crimes against humanity.  Fauci funded the labs and scientists who created created this virus, and continues to cause unnecessary '“vaccine” injuries and deaths and all those liars who lied about the US role in creating the damned thing. This same people, for money suppressed the malarial medicines that are reasonably effective against covid. 

There was never any real effective virus treatment, just like the annual flu shots are only about 50% effective. 50% is better than nothing if they are safe, but mRNA vaccines always had and still have too many side-effects and deaths relative to ALL of the other traditional vaccines like yellow fever or measles vaccines. 

It should NEVER have been used: it's death rate is WAY too high right from the beginning. Pfizer reported 1200 deaths in a report after 3 months after the release of the vaccine. Pfizer wanted that report hidden from the public for 70 years, but a FOIA request released their stats. There were already 44,000 adverse events and over 1200 deaths in just 3 months. The simple truth is that the “vaccine” ( actually genetic ‘therapy’) SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN AND WITHDRAWN.

Yes, Fauci’s virus was bad. Btw, that type of virus research was banned in the US which is why our mad scientists moved it to Wuhan.

Don't worry, I won't send you any more articles about the still-ongoing vaxx injuries and excess deaths in the developed world.  It's better if you don’t know anything really. You will be happier.  I too want to unsee what I've learned. 

I guess it's possible that I have all/most of this wrong as you suggest. I hope I am wrong, but my track record is pretty darned good at being right.

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your message or comments. Thanks in advance.